Tuesday, July 21st, 2020
11:00 AM to 12:00 PM ET
A TSP Event, Sponsored by Companion Ventures
In their “Global Family Office Report” from last year, UBS concluded it’s likely that almost 1/3 of the 360 family offices surveyed had suffered a cyber security attack. With many cyber losses in the five figures, with some as high as $10 million, it’s imperative that Family Offices understand the nature of today’s cyber threats and take actions to reduce their risks.
Come and hear about:
- The three main types of risks Family Offices encounter from cyber attack
- How hackers can turn small footholds into large losses
- The steps that every organization can take to mitigate their risks of cyber security breach
- How cyber security insurance plays into cyber defense
- How to perform a quick 5-minute assessment of your cyber security risk
Run by TSP’s President and Founder, Michael Oh, who has been working in technology and cyber security for 28 years. A consultant for the likes of the New York Times, the City of Boston, Norvartis, and the Boston Celtics, Michael is a technology professional who understands where theoretical risks turn into real threats. He’ll cover all of these topics and more in this one-hour webinar, including an interactive Q&A.