You’re in the process of scaling your startup and there is a lot to keep track of – board meetings, exec team meetings, hiring new employees, payroll, vendor management, the list just goes on and on.
And during all of the hustle and bustle, the one thing you may have forgotten, is how to keep your startup’s hybrid or remote team’s technology both running smoothly and securely.
When you’re in the beginning of your startup, security isn’t always on the list of high priorities. But as you’re scaling up, it becomes more and more crucial to ensure that all of the new employees you bring onboard – who hold important information on your product and processes – are protected. That’s both through the use of company-issued, securely-deployed devices and the right cybersecurity procedures.
During this presentation, we’ll answer the questions you have, including:
- When in your startup’s life should you start thinking about cybersecurity?
- What should be in your onboarding and offboarding checklist for company employees?
- Who on your team should be responsible for managing this process – your CTO, COO, someone else?
- How can you easily tackle the security changes needed to get certifications like SOC 2 Type 2, HIPAA, HITRUST, and PCI?
- How much does something like this cost – and how do you know it’s time to invest in this?
- And so much more
The Tech Superpowers team is here to answer the questions you didn’t know you had! This event is part of Startup Boston Week 2023 and is part of the Engineering and Founder Track. It’s perfect for founders, CTOs, VPs of engineers and head of operations at startups.